chocolate truffle with strawberry filling – tasty and easy to make dessert. It is made with strawberry ganache and dark chocolate.
chocolate truffle is an easy and tasty dessert recipe which can be made easily. It requires very few ingredients and is a perfect treat for valentines day.
There are a few things to be taken care of while making chocolate truffles. While tempering chocolate, take care that it does not come in touch with water.
The method of making chocolate truffle with strawberry filling can be divided into two steps. First is preparation of strawberry filling and second is the tempering of chocolate.
chocolate truffle with strawberry filling
preparation time: 10 minutes
cooking time: 20 minutes
recipe type: dessert
- dark chocolate – as required
for strawberry filling
- strawberry – 250 grams
- white chocolate – 200 grams
how to make chocolate truffle with strawberry filling
1.To make a chocolate truffle with strawberry filling, the first let us prepare strawberry filling. Wash strawberries, drain the excess water. Chop the strawberries and add them to a saucepan.
2. Cook strawberries on a low flame with the lid on. Keep stirring in between to avoid sticking to the bottom of the pan.
3. Once the strawberries are cooked till soft, remove them from the flame, stir in chopped white chocolate. Mix well so that the white chocolate completely blends with the strawberry. If you want a smooth mixture, strain this mixture, otherwise, you can use it as it is. Place this mixture in the refrigerator overnight to cool completely.
to temper chocolate
4. Fill a pot with water and bring it to simmer. Turn off the heat.
5. Take a dry bowl. Make sure your bowl is dry, any drop of water will seize up the chocolate. Add about 2/3 of chocolate into the bowl and place it over the water. The water should be touching a large area of the bottom of the bowl. But be careful, water should not splash into the bowl. Do not stir. Let the chocolate sit in the bowl over hot water uncovered, until it is 2/3 melted.
6. Once the chocolate is 2/3 melted, stir gently until it melts further.
7. Remove the bowl from water, place it on a kitchen towel to absorb any water from the bottom of the bowl. Stir in the remaining chocolate. Stir gently until the entire chocolate gets melted.
8. If the chocolate cools too much during the process, then place the bottom of the bowl back into the hot water for 1 to 2 seconds. Remove quickly and mix the chocolate so that they melt.
to make chocolate truffle with strawberry filling
9. Take some tempered white chocolate in a bowl. This step is optional. Using your finger make smudges of white chocolate at the bottom of the mold.
10. Fill the molds with dark chocolate, scrape clean, leave for a moment and then tip out the excess.
11. Pipe in some prepared strawberry filling or strawberry ganache into the center of each mold.
12. Cover with chocolate, scrape out the excess. Let it set and then take them out by tapping gently at the back of the mold. chocolate truffle with strawberry filling is ready.