|all purpose flour / maida||1 3/4 cup|
|baking powder||2 teaspoon|
|baking soda||1/2 teaspoon|
|cocoa powder||2 tablespoon|
|powdered sugar||3/4 cup|
|semi sweet chocolate chips||3/4 cup +1/4 cup|
|vegetable oil||1/3 cup + 2 teaspoon|
|vanilla extract||1 teaspoon|
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F or 204 degree Celsius.
2. Put the flour, baking powder, baking soda, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, choco chips in a bowl and combine every thing together.
3. Now in another bowl, add all the wet ingredients, oil, milk, egg, and vanilla extract. Mix it.
4. Mix the dry and wet ingredients together.
5. Slowly pour 2 tablespoon of the prepared batter into greased and lined muffin cases.
6. Sprinkle 1/4 cup of chocolate chips on top and bake for 20 minutes until the muffins are dark and spongy.
7. Your muffins are ready.
For other baked dishes :
1. aloo bun
2. choco beet cake
3. choco chip cookies
4. honey drizzled semolina cake
5. nan khatai
6. jewish challah (vegan)
7. tangy sweet corn pie
8. simple white bread
9. classic chocolate cake
10. peanut butter cookies
11. red velvet cupcakes
If you find this post useful, I would be extremely happy if you can share it with your friends in google+, facebook or twitter. All you have to do is click the corresponding button given below. This will keep me motivated.
Enjoy cooking and serving