chocolate cheesecake recipe or no bake chocolate cheesecake – tasty and easy to make no bake cake recipe with cream cheese.
It is a rich chocolate cheesecake recipe that is very easy to make and will please your guests. It can be prepared instantly, no need to bake, tasty and yummy. This no-bake cake recipe is simple and is a make ahead dessert option.
Let us see how to make chocolate cheesecake recipe.
chocolate cheese cake recipe
preparation time: 2 hours
recipe type: dessert, cake
serves: 3 – 4
ingredients for chocolate cheese cake
- digestive biscuits – 200 grams
- condensed milk or butter – 60 grams
- dark chocolate – 50 grams
- milk compound chocolate – 50 grams
- cream cheese – 200 grams
- cocoa powder – 5 grams
- milk – 1 tablespoon
- whipped cream – 1 and 1/2 cups
- cocoa powder and chocolate for garnish
how to make chocolate cheesecake recipe
1.Assemble a springform pan with the raised side of the bottom facing down. Keep aside.
2. Add the biscuits to a mixer jar, grind until finely ground.
3. Transfer the ground biscuits to a bowl. Add butter or condensed milk, mix well. The mixture should be moist.
4. Transfer the powdered biscuit mixture to the prepared springform pan, and press the crumbs firmly and evenly into the bottom of the pan. Create a proper base and then refrigerate it.
5. Melt both chocolates using double boiler method.
6. To melted chocolate add cream cheese and whisk it together. Now add condensed milk, cocoa powder, milk and whisk it again.
7. Pour this mixture over the base and spread evenly. Refrigerate for 1 and 1/2 hours or till it becomes firm.
8. Now take some whipped cream. Add 1 teaspoon cocoa powder, mix well and transfer it to a piping bag.
9. Once the cake is set, get it out of the mold, spread a layer of whipping cream and make swirls on the edges.
10. Dust cocoa powder on top and garnish with chocolate shavings and design.
11. chocolate cheesecake is ready.