chocolate burfi recipe
- khoya – 1 cup
- cocoa powder – 2 tablespoons
- sugar – 3 tablespoons
|Condensed milk / khoya||400 grams|
|cocoa powder||4 tablespoon|
|powdered sugar||150 gram|
1. Powder sugar in a mixer jar, add cocoa powder, pulse it once more and keep it aside.
2. Heat ghee and crumbled mawa.
3. Add the sugar, cocoa powder mixture and cook till it thickens.
5. Grease a baking tray with oil. Pour the cocoa mawa mixture onto the baking tray and spread it evenly.
6. When completely cooled, cut into desired shape and serve.
For more sweets view:
If you find this post useful, please share it with your friends in google+, facebook or twitter. All you have to do is click the corresponding button given below. This will keep me motivated.
Enjoy cooking and serving