chocolate bowls with vanilla ice cream and strawberry compote – a tasty dessert.
edible chocolate bowls are special desserts made with chocolate. They can be made with white or dark chocolate. Here I have used white chocolate for making chocolate bowls.
You can fill anything of your choice into the bowls. These chocolate bowls can be filled with whipped cream, fruits, mousse, or with ice cream. Here, I have made chocolate bowls with vanilla ice cream and strawberry compote.
chocolate bowls with vanilla ice cream and strawberry compote
- white chocolate – 100
- vanilla ice cream – 1 cup
- strawberry compote – 1/2 cup
- chocolate muffins – 4
for strawberry compote
- strawberry – 400 grams
- powdered sugar – 300 grams
- lemon – 1
how to make chocolate bowls recipe with vanilla ice cream and strawberry compote
make chocolate bowls
1.To make chocolate bowls first, Fill a pot with water and bring it to simmer. take white chocolate in a bowl.
2. Take a dry bowl. Make sure your bowl is dry, any drop of water will seize up the chocolate. Add about 2/3 of white chocolate into the bowl and place it over the water. The water should be touching a large area of the bottom of the bowl. But be careful, water should not splash into the bowl. Do not stir. Let the chocolate sit in the bowl over hot water uncovered, until it is 2/3 melted.
3. Once the chocolate is 2/3 melted, stir gently until it melts further.
4. Remove the bowl from water, place it on a kitchen towel to absorb any water from the bottom of the bowl. Stir in the remaining chocolate. Stir gently until the entire chocolate gets melted.
5. If the chocolate cools too much during the process, then place the bottom of the bowl back into the hot water for 1 to 2 seconds. Remove quickly and mix the chocolate so that they melt.
6. Fill the silicon molds with tempered chocolate, scrape clean, leave for a moment and then tip out the excess. Keep aside, let it cool. When it cools down, take them out carefully.
7. Warm a ladle on direct flame, lightly rub the chocolate balls on it for finishing. This step should be done very carefully.
8. On a serving plate, place the chocolate muffins now place the chocolate balls on it. Add vanilla ice cream and strawberry compote on top of it.
9. Garnish with mint or basil leaves.
strawberry compote recipe
10. Wash strawberries thoroughly and remove the stalk. Cut them into small pieces.
11. Take strawberry pieces in a pan and cook on a low flame. With help of hand masher, mash the strawberries. Add powdered sugar and cook for another 10 minutes
12. After 10 minutes, cook jam on a medium flame for 12 minutes until it gets thick. Mix lemon juice and check jam (for this take 1-2 drops of the mixture on a plate, if it sets then the jam is ready).
13. strawberry compote is ready, take it out in a bowl. Eat strawberry jam with bread, paratha or use for making ice cream or shakes.
Wash the container with boiling water and dry in sunlight or oven before storing the jam in it.Strawberry jam can be consumed for 8-10 months.)