|Plain flour / maida||1/2 cup|
|Baking powder||1/2 teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1/4 teaspoon|
|Powdered sugar||3 tablespoon|
|Butter||2 1/2 tablespoon|
|vanilla essence||1/4 teaspoon|
|Chopped dark chocolate||3 tablespon|
1. Combine the plain flour, baking soda and baking powder in a bowl and mix well. Keep aside.
. Combine the sugar and butter in a bowl and whisk well till no lumps remain.
3. Add the vanilla essence, milk and chocolate chips and mix well.
4. Add the dry ingredients and mix well to form a dough.
5. Divide the mixture into 6 equal portions and shape each portion into a round ball and flatten the balls lightly.
6. Place the cookies on a greased baking tray and bake in a pre-heated oven at 180 degree celcius for 15 to 20 minutes.
7. Cool on a wire rack and store in air-tight containers.
If you find this post useful, please share it with your friend in google+, facebook or twitter. All you have to do is click the corresponding button given below. This will keep me motivated.
enjoy cooking and serving