|rice (cooked)||3/4 cup|
|besan / kadalamavu||1/2 cup|
|cabbage (chopped)||1/2 cup|
|turmeric powder||1/4 teaspoon|
|red chilly powder||1/2 teaspoon|
|garam masala||1/4 teaspoon|
1. In a wide bowl, add the cooked rice and mash them well.
2. Now to that, add gram flour, chopped cabbage, chopped onion, coriander leaves, curry leaves, green chillies, turmeric powder, red chilly powder, garam masala and salt. Combine every thing well to form a dough.
3. Make small balls from the dough.
4. In a pan heat oil. When the oil is hot enough, add each balls and fry them till golden brown.
5. Serve it with any chutney or sauce of your choice.
linking to gayathri’s space
my entries for the event:
sweet diamond cuts onion chutney muthira podi mathan vellapayar pulingary vendakka masala puli soyabeans mezhukkupuratti cheera thoran vepilla katti kesar badam milk kesar lassi cabbage pakoda pasta arrabiata atta ladoo rava kesari pori unda italian hot chocolate thakkali curry
If you find this post useful, please share it with your friends in google+, facebook or twitter. All you have to do is click the corresponding button given below. This will keep me motivated.
Enjoy cooking and serving