burnt garlic fried rice recipe | burnt garic veg fried rice recipe – a tasty and easy to make veg fried rice recipe with burnt garlic.
burnt garlic fried rice is a tasty indo Chinese recipe which is popular in all Chinese restaurants in the country.
The method of preparing burnt garlic fried rice is the same as veg fried rice except that the garlic is to be lightly burnt. This brings a change in taste.
burnt garlic fried rice recipe
- basmati rice – 1 cup
- garlic pods – 12 to 13
- carrot – 1/2, finely chopped
- french beans – 5, finely chopped
- green chili – 1, finely chopped
- sugar – a pinch
- soy sauce – 1/2 teaspoon
- vinegar – 1/2 teaspoon
- pepper powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- red chili sauce – 1/2 teaspoon
- salt – to taste
- spring onion – 1 tablespoon
- fried garlic
how to make burnt garlic fried rice recipe
1. Wash and soak basmati rice in enough water for 15 to 20 minutes. After 20 minutes, drain the excess water, keep aside.
2. Add rice to a pan with enough water, salt, and 1 teaspoon of oil. Cook till the rice gets just cooked. The rice should be just cooked, it should not be mushy. Drain the excess water, spread the rice on a plate. Keep aside.
3. In a pan or kadai, heat oil. Add chopped garlic, a pinch of salt and sugar. Keep stirring and fry the garlic until it becomes golden brown and crispy. Keep stirring so that garlic gets fried uniformly.
4. Add chopped carrots, beans, green chili, and cook them on a low medium flame.
5. Add vinegar, soy sauce, chili sauce, mix well.
6. Add cooked rice, salt, mix well. Turn off the flame.
7. Garnish with spring onion green and fried garlic pieces. burnt garlic rice is ready. Serve hot.