bombay potato recipe with step by step pics:
2. Add tamarind piece to hot water, and let it soak for 10 – 15 minutes. Extract the juice and keep it aside.3. In a pan heat oil. When the oil is hot enough, splutter mustard seeds. Then add cumin seeds and when it sizzles, add chopped onion pieces and saute till it becomes translucent. Then add ginger garlic paste, spice powders and saute again on low – medium flame till the raw smell of ginger garlic goes off. Add the spice powders and saute till the raw smell goes off.
4. Add roughly chopped tomatoes, jaggery and saute well till it turns mushy. (I don’t like jaggery in my dishes, so I didn’t add any.)
5. Add tamarind extract, salt, stir well and cook until it becomes thick and oil starts separating from the sides of the pan. (You can also add 2 tomatoes instead of tamarind while making bombay potato recipe and saute till it becomes mushy and oil starts separating from the edges of the pan. )
5. Add the cooked potatoes, mix well. Let the masala get coated well in the potatoes. Cook for 4 – 5 minutes. Take care not to break the potatoes.
6. Finally add coriander leaves, mix well and turn off the flame.
bombay potato recipe given below:
BOMBAY POTATO RECIPE
bombay potato recipe – ingredients
How to make bombay potato
Hope you liked this post. Do leave you comments, views and suggestions in the box given below.