Method of preparing beetroot pachadi: Saute chopped onion, green chillies, curry leaves green chillies in oil till onion becomes pinkish in color, add beetroot saute well till the raw smell goes off. Add salt, turn off the stove. Once it cools, add curd. Isn’t easy? This can be used as a side dish for rice. You can also check out other curry and side dish for rice here.
|beetroot (grated)||1 1/2 cups|
|ginger (grated)||1 1/2 teaspoon|
|onion (chopped)||1 (medium)|
|mustard seeds||1/2 teaspoon|
|curd||1 1/2 – 2 cups|
1. Beat curd nicely. Keep it aside.
2. In a pan, heat oil, add mustard seeds. Allow it to splutter.
3. Add onion and fry till it turns slightly brown.
4. Mix ginger and green chillies and saute for some time till the raw smell goes off.
5. Add the grated beetroot, curry leaves and salt. Saute it well.
6. Simmer till beetroot is cooked properly and the entire moisture gets evaporated.
7. Turn off the stove. Allow it to cool.
8. Add curd when the mixture gets cooled. Pachadi is ready.
Here I will give you some steps with which you can remove the beetroot stains:
- Rinse the item or clothing under cold water straight away
- Soak in a biological detergent for some time and then clean it.
Now we have another issue. How to remove beetroot stains from hands:
- Cut a potato into half
- Under the tap, rub the stains of your hands with the raw open part of the potato
- Continue doing this until the beetroot stain comes off
- This method can also be used to remove turmeric stains from your hands.
If you find this post useful, please share with your friends in google+, facebook or twitter. All you have to do is click the corresponding button given below. This will keep me motivated.
Thanks for all the kind support you have provided me.