beetroot and carrot salad recipe is an Indian style salad recipe packed with flavors and is very easy to assemble.
I do like to add good healthy salads along with my lunch and this carrot and beetroot salad is one which can be made in minutes.
I have added roasted peanuts in this salad recipe to give it a crunch. If you don’t want to use peanuts, you can replace it with pumpkin seeds.
Let us now see how to make beetroot and carrot salad recipe.
beetroot and carrot salad recipe
- beetroot – 1, grated
- carrot – 1, grated
- roasted peanuts – 2 tablespoons
- green chili – 1 small, finely chopped
- coriander leaves -few, finely chopped
- pepper powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- chaat masala – 1/2 teaspoon
- lemon juice – 1/2 teaspoon
- salt – to taste
how to make beetroot and carrot salad recipe
1. To make carrot and beetroot salad, first wash and peel the skin of carrot and beetroot. Grate them. Keep them aside.
2. To a mixing bowl, add the ingredients, grated carrots, grated beetroot, finely chopped green chili, coriander leaves, roasted peanuts, chaat masala, pepper powder, lemon juice and mix well.
3. Serve as a side dish for pulao.