|Banana (nendran ripe)||2|
|Rice flour||2 cups|
1. Chop the plantain into small pieces.
2. Mix it with sugar and little coconut and keep it aside.
3. In a bowl, add the rice flour and salt. Mix nicely
4. Sprinkle water slowly(around 2 tbsp at a time). Then slowly mix it. Repeat this until you get a bread crumb consistency.
5. Leave it closed for some time. (around 30 min). After 30 min if you find that the mixture has become little dry, then again soften it by sprinkling little water and mixing it.
6. Grease the mould. Spread little chopped banana on the bottom of the mould. Then spread little rice mixture (around 1 tablespoon if you are using small mould like me) on top of that. Then add a layer of carrots. Then again a layer of rice flour mixture. At the top again sprinkle some more banana mixture. Close the mould.
7. Add around 3 cups of water to the pressure cooker (without whistle) and allow it to boil. Once the steam starts coming out, then put the mould on top of that and steam cook for 5 min
8. Serve it hot.
If you find this post useful, please share it with your friends in google+, facebook or twitter. All you have to do is click the corresponding button given below. This will keep me motivated.
Enjoy cooking and serving