|whole wheat atta||1 cup|
|chopped bananas||1/2 cup|
|jaggery||2 table spoon (depending on your taste requirements|
|chopped apricots||1/4 cup|
|scraped coconut||2 table spoon|
|cardamom powder||1/4 teaspoon|
1. In a pan heat ghee, add cashews and fry till olden brown.
2. Then add the chopped bananas and sauté them.
3. Then add the jaggery syrup, chopped apricots and scraped coconut. Turn off the stove.
for the pockets
1. Take the flour in a bowl and knead it to form a soft and smooth dough.
2. Make equal size balls out of these.
3. Roll out each portion into a thin square.
4. Cook each square on a pan on one side.
5. Place the square on a flat surface with the cooked side facing up.
6. Apply a little flour paste on the sides.
7. Spread 1 table spoon of stuffing evenly on one half of the cooked surface.
8. Slowly fold to make a triangle.
9. Cook on a pan with little ghee till both sides get cooked and turn golden brown on both sides.
10. Repeat the same with the remaining balls and stuffing.
Other similar recipes: