|ghee / clarified butter||2 tablespoon|
|Coconut (scraped)||1 cup|
|Cardamom powder / elaichi powder||1/4 teaspoon|
1. In a pan heat ghee / clarified butter, fry cashew (till they change colour) and raisins till they puff up). Keep them separately.
2. In the same pan add the banana slices, and sauté them nicely. You will start getting a nice smell when the banana gets cooked in ghee. It will change colour slowly. You will get a golden brown colour.
3. Now add scraped coconut, sugar and cardamom powder. Saute it nicely, add the fried cashew and raisins and turn off the stove.
4. Enjoy it with your loved ones.
1. Sugar can be replaced with honey and cinnamon powder.
2. You can top it up with any nut of your choice.
For more similar recipes
If you find this post useful, please share it with your friends in google+, facebook or twitter. All you have to do is click the corresponding button given below. This will keep me motivated.
Enjoy cooking and serving