avocado milkshake recipe | butter fruit milkshake – a tasty and easy to make milkshake recipe with avocado.
avocado, also called as butter fruit, is a healthy fruit and is available in all the big cities like mumbai, chennai, bangalore, pune.
I am not a big fan of avocado, and often think that it has a bland taste, but nowadays, whenever I find avocados I buy them often and use half for making avocado milkshake for kids and the other half for guacamole. I serve guacamole as such with some nachos or make guacamole sandwich.
Now coming to avocado milkshake, it is very easy to prepare. One important point to be noted is selection of avocados. Select ripe avocados. Cut them into half, remove the seed. Scoop out the flesh with the help of a spoon. If the avocado is ripe enough, the flesh will come out very easily.
avocado milkshake recipe
preparation time: 10 minutes
recipe type: beverage
- avocado or butter fruit – 1, medium
- chilled milk – 3 cups
- sugar – 5 to 6 tablespoons
- vanilla essence – few drops
- ice cubes – few, optional
how to make avocado milkshake recipe with step by step photos
1. Cut the avocado into half. Remove the seed. Scoop out the flesh and add it to a blender jar.
2. Add chilled milk, ice cubes, sugar, vanilla essence, and blend well until smooth and frothy.
3. Pour into tall glasses and serve immediately.
4. avocado milkshake is ready.
1. While buying avocados, buy the fruits which don’t have dark blemishes on them
2. To check whether the avocado is ripe, place it on your palm and with your fingers, slightly press them. Check whether they yield to the pressure applied by you. Overripe avocados may appear to be mushy and fingers may sink into the fruit.
3. Depending on the consistency of the milkshake you require, you can either increase or decrease the amount of milk.