|atta / wheat flour / gothambu mavu||2 cups|
|ghee||little less than 3/4 cup|
|cashewnuts||10 – 15|
|almonds||10 – 15|
|pista||10 – 15 (I used one handful)|
|cardamom powder||1/2 teaspoon|
1. Sieve the wheat flour and keep it aside. (You can use homemade wheat flour or store brought ones)
2. In a thick bottomed pan, add the wheat flour and roast it in medium flame until nice aroma comes out and colour changes lightly. Keep stirring continuously to avoid burning.
3. In a mixer, grind sugar until it forms a smooth powder. Keep it aside.
4. In the mixer add nuts and grind it to a coarse powder. Keep it aside.
5. In a wide mouthed bowl, add the roasted wheat flour, sugar powder and coarsely ground nuts powder and cardamom powder. Mix it well and keep it aside.
6. In another pan, heat ghee and it slowly to the wheat flour mixture. Mix it well.
7. When it is warm enough to handle, make ladoos and keep it aside.
8. Store it in airtight container.