anniversary celebration contest – Enter your favorite party recipes and win exciting gifts.
It is birthday time in our space and we would like to share our love, joy and gratitude towards our readers and well wishers for being with us. When we started nandoos kitchen, we never thought it would come so far. With around half a million visitors per month, we are heading to a new year. To celebrate this, we have an anniversary celebration contest in this space. And no celebration is complete without good food. So, calling all bloggers, home chefs, homemakers and passionate cooks to come and submit easy party recipes which are passed on to you through friends, family, mothers, grandmothers and others who has inspired you.
So the next month is all about favorite food. If you have a unique recipe which you make for a party or get together or any other favorite recipe, do share it with us and get a chance to feature it on our website’s subscriber’s recipe section. The full credit of the recipe will be given to you. Eggs are allowed in cooking and baking. There’s also a chance to win exciting gifts.
1st prize: bajaj rice cooker
2nd prize: prestige PPBR barbeque maker
So, here’s a chance to send us some of your favorite easy party recipes. It can be sweet, snacks, curry, lunch, cookies, cakes, starters, sandwiches, juice, mocktail, or any other traditional or innovative recipe which is your favorite or your family favorite and is best for a party.
We invite home chefs and bloggers to enter their favorite recipes and make this event a success. I take this as an opportunity to thank all my readers and followers who were with us all these years. And all the members who participated in our favourite recipe contest and made it a success.
Rules of anniversary celebration contest
1. The recipe and picture (vertical) must be original and not copied from any of the internet sources. If the picture is copied from any internet source, the respective person will be eliminated from the contest.
2. Add an interesting description to your recipe in about 100 words. This is compulsory.
3. The recipe should be sent between 29th March to 15 th May. The results will be published in the 3rd week of May.
4. The more recipes you send, the more is your chance of winning. The winner will be decided based on the number of quality recipes.
6. You can also follow us through our facebook group Indian recipes to get more updates.
7. The contest is open to everyone, but the prizes will be sent only to an Indian address.
8. Recipes can be used by vegetarianindianrecipes.com (nandoos kitchen) on its website and social media pages.
How to participate
To participate in this contest, it is mandatory to be a member of this site. But it is very easy. There are three steps.
- Register to become a member of this site. Click on the link register and add you details like name, email, website (if any) and a short description about yourself. Don’t worry, it is free and your email is safe.
- Login Click the link to login using your username and password.
- Add recipe This is the final and the most important step. But you can add recipe only if you have registered and logged in.
- If you find any difficulty during the entire process, feel free to contact me at [email protected] I will be happy to help you.
- Bloggers can also add their recipes in the same manner. The uploaded photos should be original, and without watermark. If selected, the recipe will be published on the blog.
What you have to do
- Click an amazing picture of the food you cooked. The most important thing about the contest is the picture. Along with a good recipe, make sure you send a high-resolution picture. The picture should be clear and attractive. Please do not add any text or watermark on the images.
- The picture should be in portrait form (Vertical)
- Recipes and images should not be copied from the internet. You will be eliminated.
- Share the contest information on your facebook wall with tag #nkanniversarycelebration #nandooskitchen
- For bloggers: The selected recipes will be posted on our website with a link to the respective blog (if you have one). And the post should carry a link back to the contest page with the following: This recipe is an entry to < anniversary celebration contest> at vegetarian indian recipes
- All recipes will not be published on the website. But all the recipes submitted which qualify the rules will be considered for the contest. The selected recipes will undergo slight moderation before appearing on the blog.
- If you are participating in the contest, then it is mandatory to share the contest details in facebook, twitter, pinterst, instagram
- Once your recipe is published on our site, share the link to the recipe on your facebook, twitter, pinterest, Instagram timeline and tag #nandooskitchen #nkfavoriterecipecontest
- Click the link add recipe to submit the recipes.
- Guest writers: Recently, we have been receiving requests for guest posting and guest writing on our website. We are not against guest writing, provided the content is original with a good quality photograph. Interested people can contact us by sending us a mail at [email protected]
- And again if you find it difficult to add the recipes you can mail me the recipe along with high-resolution photograph to [email protected]
So hurry up and start sending recipes. Let the best recipe win!!
The entries for the contest:
1. carrot paneer momos
2. lemon tart
3. cauliflower bullet
4. beetroot vada
5. pizza tart cups with cheese twirls
6. cheesy corn balls
7. falafel tikkis with masala croutons
8. edible chocolate cups with peach anglaise and chocolate twirls
9. egg envelopes
10. beetroot vadai
11. no bake dragon fruit jam tart
12. stuffed mushroom koftas in tomato gravy
13. dhakai pranahara
14. govind gatte
15. oreo ice cream