|Wheat flour||3 cups|
|ajwain / carom seeds / omam||1 tablespoon|
|curd / yogurt||2 tablespoon|
|Oil / ghee||as required|
1. Take flour, salt, curd, ajwain in a bowl, mix it till you get crumbly mixture. Now add water little by little, to make a soft dough, apply some oil, cover it and leave it for half an hour. Divide it into equal sized balls.
2. Dust it with flour, first roll it into a small circle, then apply little oil and flour, and fold 1/3of roti from each side making 2 folds and again apply oil, fold it again to make a square.
3. Dust it with flour, roll it into square parathas.
4. Repeat the same steps with the rest of the balls.
5. Heat griddle, place parathas, cook for 1 minute until small bubbles start to appear. Flip parathas apply ghee/ oil.
6. Fliip again apply ghee/oil on the other side. Make sure both sides are cooked well and small brown patches appear.
7. You can serve it with any side dish or raita or pickle.
If you find this post useful, please share it with your friends in google+, facebook or twitter. All you have to do is click the corresponding button given below. This will keep me motivated.
Enjoy cooking and serving